Write a letter to the secretary of a society requesting for NOC to transfer electricity meter

If you are a resident of a society and need to transfer the electricity meter from one location to another, it is appropriate to write to the secretary of the society requesting a No Objection Certificate (NOC) for the transfer. The NOC will indicate that the society has no objection to the transfer of the electricity meter. You should also explain the reason for the transfer and provide the new address where the meter will be installed. Given below is a sample letter to the secretary of a society requesting for NOC to transfer electricity meter.


To
The Secretary
Society Name
Society Address

Subject: Request for NOC

Sir/Madam,

I am writing to request a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the society for the transfer of my electricity meter to my new residence. I am currently residing in flat number 405 and will be moving to a new apartment located at [new address].

As per the regulations and policies of our society, any transfer or disconnection of electricity requires a NOC from the society. Therefore, I would like to request your kind consideration in providing me with the necessary NOC to transfer my electricity meter to the new residence.

I would also like to mention that I have cleared all my dues with the society, and there are no outstanding payments left to be made. Moreover, I will ensure that the electricity meter is disconnected from my current residence and transferred to the new residence as per the prescribed procedure.

I would be grateful if you could expedite the process of issuing the NOC, as it is a crucial requirement for the transfer of my electricity connection. I assure you that I will comply with all the rules and regulations laid down by the society in this regard.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]

[Your Address]

Date:

Place:

Post a Comment

0 Comments