Write a letter to Reliance Industries requesting a student internship in business management

Reliance Industries is a well-known and established company in India, with a diverse portfolio of businesses across various sectors. Being an intern at such a company can provide you with a valuable learning experience and insights into different aspects of the business world. When writing your letter to request a student internship in business management, it is important to emphasize your motivation, passion, and skills. You should also highlight your academic achievements and any relevant work or extracurricular experience. This is a simple letter to Reliance Industries requesting student internship in business management.

 

To
The Manager
Reliance Industries
Nariman Point, Mumbai

Subject: Application for internship

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing this letter to express my interest in applying for an Internship at Reliance Industries in the field of business management. I am a final year student pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration from Punjab University, Chandigarh.

I believe that an internship with your esteemed organization would provide me with valuable practical experience and exposure to the industry. I am particularly interested in the various business functions such as marketing, finance, human resources, and supply chain management, and I am confident that Reliance Industries will provide me with a comprehensive understanding of these areas.

I am eager to learn and contribute to the success of your organization. I am a hardworking, enthusiastic and proactive individual who is willing to go the extra mile to achieve my goals.

I would be grateful if you could provide me with an opportunity to work as an intern with your organization. Thank you for your consideration.

                                                                                            Yours Sincerely,

 

                                                                                             Your Name

                                                                                             Your Address

                                                                                         

Date:
Place:

Enclosure:

1.      Duly filled application form

2.      Resume

You may also like:

 Write a formal letter to LIC manager applying for internship

Post a Comment

0 Comments