Write a formal letter to LIC manager applying for internship

  You are Arjun/Anisha, living in Saket, New Delhi. You have completed your master’s degree and are now looking for an internship in a company. You come across an advertisement in a newspaper accepting application for internship in LIC. Write a letter to the branch manager of LIC applying for internship.

 

To
The Manager
LIC Branch Name
LIC Branch Address

Subject: Application for internship

 Sample letter of a formal request to a bank for internship

Dear Sir/Madam,

I, (Your Name), have recently completed my master’s degree in MA from ABC College, New Delhi. With reference to the advertisement dated (Date1), I am writing this letter for internship in your branch.

I am interested in the six month internship program being offered by your reputed institution.  The experience gained during my stay in your branch would immensely help me in my academic career.

Therefore, I request you to accept my application for the internship post. I have attached the necessary documents for your perusal.

This is for your kind information and necessary action.

                                                                                            Yours Sincerely,

                                                                                             Arjun

                                                                                             Saket, New Delhi

                                                                                        

Date:
Place:

Enclosure:

1.      Duly filled application form

2.      Resume

You may also like:

 Sample letter of application for applying for internship at All India Radio (AIR)

Post a Comment

0 Comments