Write a letter to the manager of Google India applying for a Software Engineering internship

Google India is a great platform for students looking for gaining internship experience in Software Engineering. One may write a formal application for the position to the company regarding the matter. The letter should include the applicant's qualifications, background, and interest in the position. A good letter provides a personal touch to the application and allows the applicant to showcase their communication skills and professionalism. 

To

The HR Manager

Google India

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing this letter to apply for the Software Engineering internship program at Google India. As a Computer Science student at Amity University (Delhi), I believe that the Google internship program would provide me with the opportunity to gain valuable experience and develop my skills in the field of software engineering.

I have acquired programming skills in several languages such as Java, Python, and C++, and have experience in developing software applications. Additionally, I have a good understanding of data structures, algorithms, and software development methodologies. I am confident that these skills would make me an ideal candidate for the internship program.

I am excited about the opportunity to learn from and work with professionals in the software engineering industry. I believe that the Google internship program would provide me with the mentorship and learning opportunities necessary to further develop my skills.

It would be very helpful if you could provide me the start date and duration of the internship. I would be grateful if you could consider my application. I have attached my resume and academic details for your reference. Please let me know if there are any further requirements or information that I need to provide.


Thank you for considering my application.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]

[Your Address]

Date:
Place:

Enclosure:
1.Duly filled application form
2.Resume
 

Post a Comment

0 Comments