Write a letter to bank manager requesting to open a fixed deposit account for a minor

Fixed deposits are a stable option to invest your hard earned money and generate returns in the form of interest. In order to open a a fixed deposit account for a minor in a bank, it is important to write a letter to as a formal request for the account opening. The letter should include the details of the minor, the amount to be deposited, and the terms of the deposit.This is a simple letter of request to the Bank Manager for opening a fixed deposit account for a minor. The article addresses the question of properly presenting the facts to the concerned person.

To
The Bank Manager
Bank Name
Branch Name
Address of Bank

Subject: Request for opening a fixed deposit account

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing this letter to request the opening of a fixed deposit account for my minor child, Ajanta Nath. I wish to invest Rs 50,000 in a fixed deposit account for a period of 5 years. As a guardian, I will oversee the account and ensure its maturity and interest payments.

I have attached the necessary documents, including my KYC details and my child's birth certificate, as per the bank's policies. I would appreciate it if you could guide me through the eligibility criteria and the documentation process for opening a fixed deposit account for a minor.

I request you to provide me with the interest rate, maturity period, and other details related to the fixed deposit account. Also, kindly let me know the nominee process for the account.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]

[Your Address]

Date:

Place:

Post a Comment

0 Comments