Write a letter to LIC manager complaining delay of reimbursement of claim money

Once in while, one may find oneself in a situation where there is a delay regarding reimbursement of claim money from LIC. One can write a formal letter to the company in such a scenario. The letter may include the details of the policy, the date of claim, and the amount involved. A good letter  ensures that all necessary details are communicated clearly to the manager.This is a sample letter to the LIC manager complaining delay of reimbursement of claim money.

To
The Manager
Branch Name
Branch Address

Subject: Delay in claim settlement

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing this letter to bring to your attention about the delay in the reimbursement of claim money under my LIC policy 8777356980. The claim was filed on 1/1/2023, and all necessary documents were submitted for verification. However, it has been more than two months since the submission, and there has been no update regarding the settlement.

I have been inconvenienced by this delay as I have been waiting for the reimbursement to cover the expenses incurred due to the insured event. I understand that the verification process is essential to ensure the coverage under the policy, but the delay has caused significant financial burden and inconvenience.

I request you to expedite the settlement of the claim and provide me with a timeline for the reimbursement. I have attached all the necessary documents for your reference, and I am available for any clarification or information required.

I hope to receive a positive response from you soon and appreciate your attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]

[Your Address]

Date:
Place:

Post a Comment

0 Comments