Write a letter to ICICI Bank to request a loan to buy a Maruti Suzuki Ciaz

A banking institute like ICICI Bank is a popular choice for securing loan for a vehicle. Through a well written letter, you can present your case in a clear and concise manner, outlining your income, financial stability, and the purpose of the loan. In your letter, you can mention about your vehicle and the loan eligibility criteria. This is a sample letter to ICICI Bank requesting loan to buy a Maruti Suzuki Ciaz.

To

The Bank Manager

Branch Name

Bank Name

Bank Address

Subject: Application for loan


Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing this letter to request a loan from your Bank to purchase a Maruti Suzuki Ciaz. As per your loan eligibility criteria, I believe that I am eligible to apply for a loan of 15 lakh, and I would like to avail of the same.

I have attached the necessary documents, such as my KYC details, income proof, and vehicle quotation, as per the bank's policies. I request you to guide me through the documentation and eligibility process and provide me with the interest rate, EMI, and repayment tenure for the loan.

I assure you that I will make timely repayments of the loan and adhere to the bank's policies and procedures. I hope that the loan approval process will be expedited, and I will be able to purchase the vehicle at the earliest.


Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]

[Your Address]

Post a Comment

0 Comments