Write a letter to a Bookstore requesting corrections to your purchase receipt

When making a purchase at a book store, it is important to ensure that the receipt accurately reflects the items purchased and the amounts paid. In the event that there are errors or discrepancies on the receipt, it is necessary to notify the store and request corrections. Writing a letter in this case allows for a formal and documented request to be made, which can help ensure that the corrections are made in a timely and satisfactory manner.

To

Bookstore Manager

Bookstore Address

Subject: Request for correction in purchase receipt


Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing this letter to bring to your attention an error in my purchase receipt. I had bought a few books from your bookstore on 2/3/23, and upon verifying the receipt, I noticed that there is a mistake in the amount charged. The total amount on the receipt is Rs 1020, but the actual amount I paid was Rs 1080.

I request you to kindly make the necessary correction in my receipt and send me a revised one at the earliest. The items purchased and their prices mentioned in the receipt are correct, but the total amount is inaccurate.

I am attaching the original receipt along with this letter as proof of purchase. I would appreciate your prompt action in correcting the error and sending me the revised receipt.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]

[Your Address] 

Date:

Place:

Post a Comment

0 Comments