Write a letter to State Bank of India for a two-wheeler loan to buy a Honda Activa

State Bank of India (SBI) offers attractive interest rates and  flexible repayment options , making it a convenient and hassle-free option for securing a loan. Honda Activa is a popular and reliable scooter brand in India, and SBI offers specific loan schemes for the purchase of two-wheelers, including the Activa. Availing of a loan from SBI can help one buy the Honda Activa without putting a strain on your finances, as you can pay for the vehicle in easy EMIs. This is a sample letter to SBI for a two wheeler loan to buy Honda Activa. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

To
The Manager
SBI
Branch Name
Branch Address

Subject: Application for loan to buy Honda Activa

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to request a two-wheeler loan from SBI to purchase a Honda Activa. I have been interested in buying this two-wheeler for some time, and I believe that it would greatly benefit my daily commute.

I would like to request a loan amount of Rs. 60,000 to purchase the Honda Activa. I am willing to provide all the necessary documents required for the loan application process, including my ID proof, address proof, income proof, and photographs.

As per the criteria for the loan, I am employed in a reputed company, and I have a stable source of income. I am also able to make a down payment of 10% of the loan amount.

I would like to request an EMI repayment plan that is feasible for me, and I am open to discussing the various options available. I am confident that I can make timely repayments on the loan, and I look forward to hearing back from you regarding my application.

Thank you for considering my loan request.
                                                                                            Yours truly,

 

                                                                                             Your name

                                                                                             Your address

                                                                                            

Date:
Place:

You may also like:

Post a Comment

0 Comments