Write a letter to an author whose work has helped you develop a new hobby

When you reach out to an author, you can let them know how their work has impacted you and inspired you to explore a new interest. One can write to an Author whose work has helped you develop a new hobby to express gratitude and appreciation. By taking the time to share your experience and offer your thanks, you can also help to support the author's ongoing work and encourage them to continue creating content that resonates with their audience. This is a sample letter to an author whose work has helped you develop a new hobby.

 

To

Peter Walker

Author Address      

Sir,

I am writing to express my gratitude for your inspiring work that has helped me develop a new hobby, cycling. Your book "How cycling can save the world” has opened my eyes to the numerous advantages of cycling, and I have since adopted it as a way of staying fit and healthy.

Your writing has not only taught me about the physical benefits of cycling, but also about its character-building attributes. I find myself more determined and focused on my goals, and I attribute this to the inspiration I have drawn from your work.

As I continue my cycling journey, I am reminded of the message in your book that highlights how cycling can save the world. Your insightful and thought-provoking arguments have motivated me to be a part of the movement to reduce our carbon footprint and promote sustainable living.

I would like to thank you for your contribution to my life and the lives of many others who have been touched by your work. Your book has been an incredible inspiration to me, and I hope that you continue to inspire others to take up cycling.

                                                                                                Sincerely,

                                                                                                 Your Name

                                                                                                Your Address

                                                                                                

Date:

Place:

You may also like:

 Write a letter inviting an author as chief guest on the occasion of world book day

Post a Comment

0 Comments