Write a letter to the insurance company claiming compensation for a car accident involving your Maruti Suzuki Swift

If you've been involved in a car accident with your Maruti Suzuki Swift and you believe it was not your fault, it's important to write to your insurance company to claim compensation. This is because your insurance company will need to investigate the accident and determine who was at fault before providing you with any compensation. The letter may include necessary information about the accident, including the date and time, the location etc. This is a sample letter to the insurance company claiming compensation for car accident involving Maruti Suzuki Swift. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

To

The Manager

Insurance Company Name

Insurance Company Address

Subject: Claim for car accident       

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing this letter to claim compensation for the damages caused to my Maruti Suzuki Swift due to an accident that occurred on 10th February 2023 in Tilak Marg, Delhi. The accident happened due to the negligence of the other driver who violated the traffic rules.

I would like to provide you with the necessary details regarding the accident for your reference. My policy number is XYZ123 and I purchased the policy on 1st January 2023. The repair cost of my car is estimated to be around Rs 50,000 by the repair mechanic. I have attached a photograph of the damages caused to my car along with this letter for your reference.

I request you to process my claim as soon as possible so that I can get my car repaired and resume my daily routine. I would appreciate your prompt action in this matter.

Thank you for your attention.

                                                                                                Yours Truly,

                                                                                                Your Name

                                                                                                Your Address


Date:

Place:

You may also like:

Write a letter to insurance company seeking information about insurance plan for motorcycle  

Post a Comment

0 Comments