Write a letter to your favorite author appreciating his recent book

You have just finished your favorite author book today. You were very much impressed with the content and the writing style. Write a letter to the author appreciating his/her book.

 

To

Author Name

Author Address 

Subject: Regarding release of your recent book        

Write a letter inviting an author as chief guest on the occasion of world book day 

Sir/Madam,

I hope this letter finds you in great health. Please accept my hearty congratulation on the success of your recent book, “Let there be light”. Being a man of such talent, it is of little surprise that your book has become a national rage within such a short time.

Being a big fan of yours, I bought a copy of the book at the first opportunity that I got. I spent my weekend reading your book and it was a roller coaster of an emotional ride. “Let there be light” is a truly inspirational book and I loved it to the core. 

I have always admired your work and this one sets the standard even higher. My expectation of your next work is nothing short of your last and I am sure you will come up with something even more engaging. 

Thanks for the entertainment and all the best for your future.

                                                                                                Sincerely,

                                                                                                 Your Name

                                                                                                Your Address

                                                                                               

Date:

Place:

You may also like:

 Write a letter to your friend about your most loved hobby

Post a Comment

0 Comments