Sample letter of request to HR Manager of SBI regarding your joining date extension

 

It is a matter of joy and pride to get a joining offer from a reputed institute like State Bank of India (SBI). However, it may not be possible to join the job on the dotted line. In such a case, a letter can be communicated to the HR Manager regarding the extension of your joining date. This is a sample letter of request to HR Manager of SBI regarding your joining date extension. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

  

To
The HR Manager
SBI
Branch Name
Branch Address

 

Subject: Joining date extension

 

Dear Sir/Madam,

 

                              I am pleased to bring to your kind attention that after clearing the recruitment examination, I have been offered the job of clerical post by SBI on (Date1). I was directed to join the branch office by (Date2).

                                    I am currently engaged in XYZ Company and it would require at least a week's time for me to handover my official job and liabilities. Hence, I request you to exempt me from joining on (Date2) and extend my joining date by 7 days. 

                                     I will be highly obliged if you grant me the request.

                                                                                            Yours truly,

 

                                                                                             Your name

                                                                                             Your address

                                                                                            

Date:
Place:

You may also like:

Sample grievance letter to Manager of State Bank of India informing about deduction of SIP even after closure of mutual fund  

Post a Comment

0 Comments