Write a letter of complaint to BSNL informing about regular bill inspite of disconnected broadband service

BSNL broadband service is used by a large number of people as their primary internet service. In spite of their best effort, there can be instances where there are disputes regarding bill payment. Such matters can be brought to the notice of concerned person. This is a simple letter of complaint to BSNL informing about regular bill in spite of disconnected broadband service. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

To
The Manager
BSNL
BSNL Branch
BSNL Address 

Subject:  Broadband bill

                            

Dear Sir/Madam,

                                        I, (your name) from (your address), was a customer of BSNL using broadband service bearing account number (number). I am writing this letter to inform you about the broadband billing issue that I am facing.

                                  I would like to inform you that I had applied for disconnection of BSNL broadband connection on {Date1} and the internet service was disconnected on {Date2}. But unfortunately, I am still receiving the BSNL broadband bill for the last two months even after disconnecting the service.

                                  On inquiring the telephone exchange, I was told that my account is showing a data usage of 8 GB and an unbilled amount of Rs 3000. I really have no clue how this can be happening since my internet service has been disconnected.  

                                    Hence, I request you to intervene in the matter urgently and clear my outstanding bill. All necessary documents have been attached for your convenience.

 

                                                                                            Yours truly,

 

                                                                                             Your name

                                                                                             Your address

                                                                                            

Date: 
Place:

You may also like:

Write a letter to BSNL to activate your SIM card  

Post a Comment

0 Comments