Write a letter to college principal requesting to change your stream from science to commerce

Choosing a stream, such as science or commerce, in college can be a tricky situation to handle for a student. One may choose one and opt for the other latter. There could be several reasons why someone would write a letter to their college principal to request a change of stream from science to commerce. One common reason is that the student may have realized that their interests and aptitudes lie more in business and economics than in science. Alternatively, the student may have struggled academically in science courses and believe they would be more successful in commerce classes.Whatever the reason, it's important to make a clear and compelling case for the change and to follow any necessary procedures outlined by the college.


To                                                                                                         

The Principal

College Name

College Address

Subject: Application for changing stream

I am a student of class 11 of your prestigious college and I had taken admission in the science stream this academic session. With reference to the subject, I am writing this letter to change my selected stream.

After having attended the classes for a month, I am finding it difficult to cope with chemistry classes. Even though I was good in chemistry in school, I am unable to grasp the at this level.
 
I feel commerce will be better suited for me as a career option. Therefore, I request you to kindly change my stream from science to commerce.
 
I will be highly obliged for your favor.
 

Yours Faithfully,

Your Name

Your Address

Date:

Place:

Post a Comment

0 Comments