Write a letter to the employer applying for leave on the ocassion of Onam

Onam is a prominent festival celebrated in South India which marks their annual harvest season.  It is a restricted holiday across the nation. A letter can be written to an employer to inform  in advance of the employee's absence from work and seek their approval for the leave. The letter should provide details about the duration of the leave, the dates on which the leave will be taken, and any work arrangements that need to be made during the employee's absence.This is a simple letter to the employer requesting restricted holiday on account of Onam. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

To
The Employer
Employer Address

Sir/Madam,

I am writing to request leave from work on the occasion of Onam. This festival is very important to me and my family, and I would like to spend time with them during this period.  

I would like to avail restricted holiday on 29th August, 2023 and I will make sure that all my work is completed before I go on leave.During my absence, I will make myself available in case of any urgent work and ensure that my work arrangements are taken care of so that there is no disruption to the workflow.

I hope you will consider my request and grant me the required leave.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,


[Your Name] 

[Your Dessignation] 

Date:

Place:

Post a Comment

0 Comments