Write a letter to principal asking bonafide certificate for travel concession in public transport

Traveling is a big part of student life which burns a big hole in the pocket. This letter is a request to the Principal of a school or college for a bonafide certificate to avail travel concession in public transport. The student can explain how the certificate will help them save on travel expenses and establish their identity during the journey. The letter highlights the economic need and requests the Principal's assistance in issuing the certificate at the earliest.

To

The Principal

School Name

School Address

Subject: Application for bonafide certificate     

Dear Sir/Madam,

I come from an economically weaker background and I am writing this letter to request your help for the purpose of availing travel concession in public transport. I have to travel from home to school and vice versa using the State Transport bus.

To avail a the travel concession offered by the public transport office, I require a bonafide certificate from the institution to confirm my enrollment status as a student. The certificate will also help me to establish my identity and avoid any inconvenience during the journey.

I would greatly appreciate your help in issuing the bonafide certificate at the earliest. I understand that the process may take some time, but I request you to expedite the same so that I can plan my travel accordingly. Your assistance in this matter would be of great help to me.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]

[Your Address] 

Date:

Place:

Post a Comment

0 Comments