Write a letter to the principal requesting study certificate for aadhar card

 A student may submit a study certificate along with other document while applying for Aadhar card. A letter can be communicated to the school principal about the matter. This is a sample letter to the school principal applying requesting study certificate for Aadhar card. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

To

The Principal

School Name

School Address

Subject: Application for study certificate

Sample letter to a medical officer regarding delay in issuing death certificate        

Dear Sir/Madam,

I, your name, am a student of Class 7, Section A with Roll No. 17. With reference to the above mentioned subject, I am writing this letter applying for study certificate.

I have applied for my Aadhar card through the local Aadhar enrolment center. I have been instructed by the resident officer to submit a study certificate from school in this regard.

Hence, I request you to kindly issue me a study certificate. I hope for a positive response at the earliest.

                                                                                       Yours Obediently,

                                                                                       Your Name

                                                                                        Your Address

Date:

Place:

You may also like:

Write a letter to College principal requesting character certificate for new job

Post a Comment

0 Comments