Write a letter to the Hotel Manager seeking job against an advertisement for part-time work


There are many instances when a Hotel releases advertisement for part-time work for a particular job. One can apply for the post by writing to the Hotel Manager. Given below is a job application letter for a part-time position in a hotel for a period of three months. One can highlight their experience in the hospitality industry, emphasizing their passion for delivering excellent customer service.
 
To
The Manager
Hotel Name
Hotel Address

Subject: Application for job

Sir/Madam,

I am writing to apply for the part-time job advertised in your hotel for a period of three months. I came across the advertisement on your hotel's website and I am excited about the opportunity to work with your esteemed organization.

I am a diligent and enthusiastic individual with a passion for delivering excellent customer service. I believe that my previous work experience in the hospitality industry has equipped me with the necessary skills to excel in this position. I have attached my resume for your consideration.

I am available to work flexible hours and can start immediately. As for the salary, I am open to negotiation based on the terms of the job and my level of experience.

Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to the opportunity to discuss my application further and to learn more about the role.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]

[Your Address]

Date:

Place:

Post a Comment

0 Comments