Write a letter to Class Teacher regarding parental consent for an educational trip to Odisha

An educational trip to the beautiful state of Odisha is a wonderful opportunity for a student to learn about the place. The trip may include visits to historical sites, museums, and cultural centers, providing students with a hands-on learning experience of the region's history, culture, and traditions. Given below is a sample letter written to a class teacher giving parental consent for a student to participate in an educational trip to Odisha. The letter includes details about the date, fee, itinerary, safety measures, and student's participation.

To
The Class Teacher
XYZ School
School Address

Sir/Madam,

I am writing this letter to provide my consent for my child, Samar Sharma, to participate in the upcoming educational trip to Odisha that is scheduled for 19/3/2023. I understand that the fee for the trip is Rs. 6000 and it will be a three-day trip.

I have gone through the itinerary details provided by the school and I am convinced that the trip will be educational and informative for my child. I appreciate the efforts of the school in organizing such educational trips to enhance the learning experience of the students.

I am confident that the school will take all necessary measures to ensure the safety and well-being of the students during the trip. As a parent, I will make sure that my child follows all the rules and regulations set forth by the school authorities.

Thank you for providing this opportunity to my child. I hope that this trip will be an enjoyable and memorable experience for him.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]

[Your Address]

Date:

Place: 

Post a Comment

0 Comments