Write a letter to your friend about your wildlife spotting at Sundarbans National Park in West Bengal

Sundarbans National Park, a world heritage site located at the delta of the Ganges, Brahmaputra, and Meghna rivers, is one of the most beautiful National Parks in the country. It is particularly famous for its mangrove forests and Royal Bengal Tiger. Given below is a sample letter to a friend about a recent trip to Sundarban National Park in West Bengal.


To
ABC
C/0 XYZ
Address of ABC
        
Dear ABC,

I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to share with you my recent trip to Sundarban National Park, and the amazing wildlife spotting I had there.

The Sundarbans is a world heritage site located at the delta of the Ganges, Brahmaputra, and Meghna rivers, famous for its mangrove forest and diverse fauna and flora. During my visit, I was lucky enough to spot a royal Bengal tiger, which was an unforgettable experience. Apart from the tiger, I also saw many reptiles, aquatic mammals, and a variety of bird species.

The greenery and natural beauty of the Sundarbans were breathtaking, and I was amazed by the rich biodiversity of the region. The park is a popular destination for tourists, and I highly recommend it to anyone interested in wildlife and nature.

Overall, my trip to the Sundarbans was a once-in-a-lifetime experience that I will always cherish. I hope that someday you will also have the chance to visit this incredible place.

Take care,
 
[Your Name]
[Your Address]

Date:

Place:

Post a Comment

0 Comments