Write a letter to college principal requesting bonafide certificate for smart card from JCTSL

A bonafide certificate is an important document that verifies the authenticity of the owner’s information. As JCSTL has made it mandatory to get smart card for travel concession, a student may require producing a bonafide certificate to get the card. Given below is an example letter to college principal requesting bonafide certificate for smart card from JCTSL. The letter explains the need for the certificate to avail of student fee concessions and requests prompt action from the college.

To
The Principal
School Name
School Address

Subject: Application for bonafide certificate   

Sir/Madam, 

I am writing this letter to request a bonafide certificate from the college for the purpose of obtaining a smart card from the Jaipur City Transport Services Limited (JCTSL). As a regular user of the JCTSL transport system, I believe that having a smart card would make my daily commute more convenient and cost-effective.

However, to avail of the student fee concession and relief offered by JCTSL, it is mandatory to provide a bonafide certificate from the college. Therefore, I request you to kindly issue me a bonafide certificate as soon as possible, which will enable me to apply for the smart card.

I assure you that I will comply with all the rules and regulations of the college and the transport system. Your prompt action in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Thank you for considering my request.

Sincerely, 

[Your Name]

[Your Address]

Date:

Place:

Post a Comment

0 Comments