Write a letter to JCTSL applying for smart card for student concession

Jaipur City State Transport Limited (JCSTL) plays an important role in providing reliable and affordable public transportation services in Jaipur, making it easier for residents to commute to work, school, and other destinations in the city. Recently, JCSTL has made it mandatory to apply for smart card in order to avail for student concession. Given below is a sample letter requesting to JCSTL for a smart card for student concession in public transportation. The letter highlights the benefits of smart cards and emphasizes the importance of providing the card as soon as possible for the student to continue benefiting from the discounted fares.

To
The DTO
JCTSL
JCTSL Address

Subject: Request for smart card

I am writing to request a smart card for student concession in public transportation. As per the recent announcement, smart cards will be mandatory for city students to avail of concession fares.

I am a student of Banasthali Bidyapith and regularly use public transportation to commute to and from my educational institution. The implementation of smart cards will not only ensure easy access to public transportation but also make the payment process hassle-free. I have attached necessary documents for the process.

I kindly request you to provide me with a smart card for student concession as soon as possible, so that I can continue to benefit from the discounted fares and make my daily commute more affordable.

Thank you for considering my request.

Sincerely,
 
[Your Name]

[Your Address]

Date:

Place: 

Enclosure:
1. Dully filled up form
2. Bonafide certificate

Post a Comment

0 Comments