Write a letter to author sharing your favorite character from their book

Some special characters of a novel or play creates a long lasting impression on the mind of a reader. A reader may be tempted to write a letter to the author sharing his opinion on the favorite character from their book. The example letter given below is addressed to RK Narayan, praising his book Malgudi Days and its lovable character Swami. The letter includes the details of the town, Swami's mischievous nature and much more.
 

To

RK Narayan

Author Address

Subject: Regarding my favorite character, Swami      

Sir,

I hope this letter finds you well. I recently had the pleasure of reading your book Malgudi Days and I must say, it was a delightful experience. Your portrayal of the town of Malgudi and its inhabitants was both captivating and endearing. However, what stood out to me the most was your creation of the character Swami.

Swami, with his mischievous nature and youthful innocence, quickly became my favorite character in the book. His adventures and interactions with his friends and family were both entertaining and relatable. I found myself rooting for Swami as he navigated his way through the challenges of childhood.

Furthermore, I was also delighted to watch the TV series of your book recently. It is clear that Swami has become a popular character and I can understand why. Your ability to create such a lovable and relatable character is truly remarkable.

Thank you for sharing your talents with the world and for giving us characters like Swami. I look forward to reading more of your work in the future.

Best regards,

[Your Name]

[Your Address]

Date:

Place: 

Post a Comment

0 Comments