Write a letter to SBI manager applying for premature closure of PPF account

Due to some unforeseen circumstances, one may have to close their PPF account in SBI bank.Given below is an example letter to the SBI manager requesting for the premature closure of a PPF account. The letter writer cites the Economic Times website to show eligibility for the request, and highlights the urgency of their financial need. The letter requests the SBI Manager to initiate the closure process and provide guidance to ensure a smooth process.

To
The Bank Manager
SBI
Bank Address

Subject: Premature Closure of PPF account

I am writing to request for the premature closure of my PPF account due to some urgent financial needs. As per the rules, I believe I am eligible to close my account before its maturity date.

I have been a loyal customer of SBI and have been maintaining my PPF account, KR/KK/133B/4XX  with your branch for the last 5 years. However, due to some unforeseen circumstances, I require the funds from my PPF account urgently.

I request you to kindly initiate the process of premature closure of my PPF account as soon as possible.

I would be grateful if you could guide me through the necessary steps to complete the process smoothly.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]

[Your Address]

Date:

Place:  

Enclosure:

1.Duly filled up form

Post a Comment

0 Comments