Write a letter to State Bank of India about wrong NEFT transaction

Writing to SBI about a wrong NEFT transaction is important to resolve the issue and recover your funds. By writing to SBI, you can provide clear and detailed information about the mistake, including the date, amount, and transaction details. This will help the bank to quickly identify and investigate the error. Additionally, writing to SBI gives you a written record of the complaint, which can be useful in case you need to escalate the issue or follow up on the status of the transaction. This is a sample letter to State Bank of India about wrong NEFT transaction.

 

To
The Bank Manager
SBI
Bank Address

Subject: Wrong NEFT transaction

 Sample letter of request to HR Manager of SBI regarding your joining date extension

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to bring to your attention a wrong NEFT transaction that took place on 22/01/2023from my savings account 1238673964XX. I am a loyal customer of State Bank of India and have been using your services for five years now.

As per my records, an amount of Rs 5000 was mistakenly transferred to [Beneficiary Name and Account Number] instead of [Intended Beneficiary Name and Account Number]. I have tried to contact the intended beneficiary, but they are not responding to my requests.

I request your immediate intervention in this matter to rectify the error and reverse the transaction. I have attached all the necessary documents and details of the transaction for your reference.

I would appreciate if you could look into this matter with urgency and update me on the status of my request as soon as possible. I am confident that the State Bank of India will take appropriate action to rectify the mistake and restore my funds.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon.



                                                                                            Yours truly,

 

                                                                                             Your name

                                                                                             Your address

                                                                                            

Date:
Place:

Enclosure:

1.      Transaction details

You may also like:

Write a letter to SBI for discontinuing SIP for mutual fund 

Post a Comment

0 Comments