Write a letter to the block development officer requesting old age pension

One can write to the Block Development Officer (BDO) for old age pension which is a necessary step in applying for the pension and ensuring that you receive it. By writing to the BDO, you can formally request for the pension and provide the necessary information and documentation. This will help the BDO to process your application and verify your eligibility for the pension. This is a sample letter to the BDO requesting old age pension. You are Snigdha Rai, a resident of Sonpur village.


To

The BDO

BDO Address

Subject:  Application for old age pension

Write a letter of request to the block development officer (BDO) for new BPL card                           

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to inform you that my name is Snigdha Rai, a resident of ABC block of Sonpur village. I am a BPL card holder and my present age is 65.

I am unable to do any hard labor due to my old age. Being alone, I don't have any earning member in my family. As a result I am forced to live a miserable life.

Though I am eligible for government pension for old age, I am not getting any grant in this regard. Therefore, I request you to kindly look into the matter and assist me in getting the old age pension.

I will be thankful to you for your gratitude.

                                                                                Yours faithfully,

 

                                                                                 Snigdha Rai

                                                                                 ABC block, Sonpur

                                                                                     

Date:

Place:

You may also like:

Write a letter to the BDO seeking relief fund for damage caused by flood 

Post a Comment

0 Comments