Write a letter of request to the block development officer (BDO) for new BPL card

 Below poverty line (BPL) card is distinguished scheme provided by the government to support the poor and needy of the county. In order to avail the benefits, an eligible person must apply for the BPL card. This is a simple letter of request to the block development officer (BDO) for new BPL card. The letter can be modified according to need and reference. 

 

To
The BDO
BDO Address 

Subject:  Application for new BPL card                            

Dear Sir/Madam,

 

With reference to the above mentioned subject, I am writing this letter for a new BPL card. My name is (your name) and I am a resident of (your address).

I am a daily wage earner and it is increasingly getting difficult for me to tend to the needs of my family of four. Sometimes, months go by without any job and proper food. Little help from the government in the form of ration supply for basic needs would go a long way in supporting us.

Therefore, I formally request you to issue me a new BPL card to avail government scheme benefits. I will be highly grateful for a positive response from your end.

 

                                                                                            Yours truly,

 

                                                                                             Your name

                                                                                             Your address

                                                                                            

Date: 
Place:

You may also like:

 Sample letter of a formal request to Block Development Officer (BDO) for EWS certificate

Post a Comment

0 Comments