write a letter to your friend sharing your interesting incident with the moon

Moon is the perfect example of eternal beauty and elegance. It has captivated the imagination of people since time immemorial. Everyone at some point of time in their life must have had an incident involving the moon. This is a simple letter to your friend sharing your interesting incident with the moon. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

To

ABC

C/0 XYZ

Address of ABC

       

Dear ABC, 

I hope this letter finds you hale and hearty. Talking to the moon has been my favorite pastime since childhood. This fact is not hidden from you as know me very well. Today I thought of sharing an interesting incident with you that happened last month.

Last month was quite a hectic one for me as I was decked with too much workload from office. So one day after finishing my assignments, I thought of taking a break and sat beside the window with a cup of hot chocolate coffee.

I gazed at the full moon for hours at a stretch. Such was its impact on me that I took my notebook and decided to jolt down a few lines about it. It started with it eternal captivating beauty. Then it went on to its relationship with the earth and the people living on it. It gave me a kind of inner peace when I was writing down the lines. I almost forgot about my hectic day and fell relaxed.

After a few days, I noticed an advertisement on social media where poem entries were welcomed for an online poetry competition. Hesitantly, I sent the poem that I had written the other day on moon as my entry. To my utter surprise, my entry got selected day before yesterday. I was accredited with a certificate of appreciation point got published on their online website.

I was delighted with the news and so were my parents. I thought of sharing the news with you as no one could better understand my feeling right now. Do let me know about how you felt about the news. Convey my regards to uncle and aunty.                                                                               

                                                                                                Yours Truly,

 

                                                                                                Your Name

                                                                                                Your Address

 

Date:

Place:

You may also like:

 write a letter to your friend inviting her to your house warming party

Post a Comment

0 Comments