Write a letter to BSNL requesting for the activation of landline connection at your new residence

Due to the wide reach and trust of the general public, BSNL is the leading name in terms of landline connection provider. In case of a new connection, one can write to the officer in charge regarding the matter. Given below is a sample letter requesting BSNL to activate a landline connection at a new residence. The letter highlights the main purpose of the letter with necessary information included.



To
The Officer In charge
BSNL
BSNL Branch
BSNL Address

I am writing to request the activation of a landline connection at my new residence in Vasant Vihar, Delhi. I have recently moved to this location and I require a reliable phone connection for both personal and professional use.

Please provide me with information regarding the cost and any necessary fees required to activate the service. Additionally, I would appreciate it if you could inform me of the estimated time and date for installation.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Best regards,

[Your Name]

[Your Address]

Date:

Place:

Enclosure:

1. Copy of Adhar card
2. Copy of electricity bill
3. Duly filled up application form

Post a Comment

0 Comments