Write a letter to BSNL officer requesting to cancel your landline connection

Due to the wide reach and trust of the general public, BSNL is the leading name in terms of landline connection provider. There can be instances when a person may wish to cancel their landline connection for personal reason. One may inform the matter to the concerned authority for necessary action. This is a simple letter to BSNL officer requesting to cancel your landline connection. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

To
The Officer In charge
BSNL
BSNL Branch
BSNL Address

Subject:  Landline connection cancellation

Sample letter of request to disconnect BSNL landline connection                            

Dear Sir/Madam,

I, (your name) from (your address), am a customer of BSNL using landline connection service bearing number (number). With reference to the above mentioned subject, I am writing this letter regarding cancellation of my landline connection.

I would like to inform you that I have to shift to another place in connection with my duty. As such, I would not be requiring BSNL landline service at present.

In this context, I request you to cancel my landline service effective from next month. I have attached the necessary documents for your convenience. I can be reached at my below mentioned number for any cooperation from my side.

I shall be highly obliged for a quick and smooth completion of the official procedures.

                                                                                            Yours truly,

                                                                                             Your name

                                                                                             Your address

                                                                                             Your number

                                                                                            

Date: 
Place:

Enclosure:

1. Copy of Adhar card

2. Copy of electricity bill

3. Payment receipt for last 3 months

You may also like:

Write a letter to BSNL to remove an unused telephone pole in front of your house 

Post a Comment

0 Comments