Write a letter to your elder brother telling him how you plan to spend the money he gifted you on your birthday

Birthday is a special occasion in the life of a person and a gift on the day really is a cherry on the top. Given below is a sample letter to an elder brother expressing gratitude for a birthday gift of 1000 rupees. The letter elaborates on how the younger sibling intends to spend the gifted money. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.


To
ABC
C/0 XYZ
Address of ABC

Dear Brother,

I hope you are keeping a good health. I want to express my heartfelt gratitude for the generous gift of 1000 rupees you gave me on my birthday. It was a wonderful surprise and made me very happy.

I have been thinking about how to spend the money, and I have decided to buy a cricket bat that I have had my eyes on for a while. It costs around 600 rupees, and I am thrilled to finally have the means to purchase it. I am sure it will help me improve my cricket skills, and I can't wait to use it in our next game.

Additionally, I have also decided to buy a watch that I have been admiring for some time. It costs around 250 rupees, and it will be a great addition to my collection. Finally, I plan to use the remaining money to buy some storybooks that I have been wanting to read.

Once again, thank you so much for the amazing gift. I am very grateful for your thoughtfulness and generosity. I will keep you updated on my progress with the cricket bat and the books.

With love and affection,
 
[Your Name]

[Your Address]

Date:

Place:

Post a Comment

0 Comments