Write a letter to your pen friend inviting him to visit India

A friend in another country is an opportunity to get to know about the traditions and customs of the place.  One must make every effort to be pay a visit or invite the other person to your country. This is a simple letter to your pen friend inviting him to visit India. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

To

ABC

C/0 XYZ

Address of ABC

Write a letter inviting a friend on your visit to Coorg with your family     

Dear ABC,

I hope you are in the best of health. You letter is just to hand. I could not answer to you earlier as I was out of town for a week.

Your letters are a great source for me to know more closely about your country, South Africa. Your interest in history as well as art and culture is reflected by your writings detailing the beauty of your place. I am pretty sure that you would find a lot of interest in the historical places, monuments and beautiful places of my country, India.

I would love to invite you to my place in Varanasi and explore one of the oldest cities in the world. I can also make arrangement for visiting nearby tourist places which would definitely interest you. You would have a great time collecting souvenirs such as local hand crafts to boost your cultural collections.

I sincerely hope you do pay a so visit as soon as possible.

                         

                                                                                                Your Friend,

                                                                                                Your Name

                                                                                                Your Address

 

Date:

Place:

You may also like:

 Write a letter to your friend informing him about your inconvenience to attend his marriage


Post a Comment

0 Comments