Write a letter to your friend about a snack that you relish during monsoon

Monsoon is the season of rain and provides a wonderful opportunity to enjoy some lip smacking delicious food. A friend of yours has asked about a snack that you relish during monsoon. Write a letter to your friend on your preferred monsoon snack. Imagine yourself as Saurav/Shristi of Mall Road, Nagpur.

To

ABC

C/0 XYZ

Address of ABC

 Write a letter to your friend describing a rainy day       

Dear ABC,

I hope you are having a great time enjoying monsoon this year. It was refreshing to read your letter and it was nice to know that you have developed a liking for some light cooking.

Since, it is the time of monsoon; I am going to share with you my favorite dish for the rainy season. Mirchi bhaji, as we call it, is my comfort food during rainy days. In fact, I have grown so fond of it that I prepare it on the first opportunity that I get.

These deep-fried fritters, made with the bigger variety of local chilies, are a delight to say the least. While gram flour is the base of the batter, chopped onion along with a number of spicy and aromatic spices provide the perfect stuffing. A dash of lemon is all I need to give it the required tanginess.

I would love to hear from you about your monsoon delight.                        

                                                                                                Yours affectionately,

 

                                                                                                Saurav

                                                                                                Mall Road, Pune

 

Date:

Place:

You may also like:

Write a letter to your friend inviting her to your house warming party 

Post a Comment

0 Comments