Write a letter to the Principal of your College requesting him to issue you a testimonial

You are Rohit/Yasmin, a resident of 10, Civil Lines, Saharanpur. During your college life, you participated in various curricular and co-curricular activities with meritorious performance. Write a letter to the Principal of your College, i.e., Guru Nanak College, Ambala requesting him to issue you a testimonial including the details of your performance.

 

To

The Principal

Guru Nanak College

Ambala

Subject: Request for testimonial

 Write a letter to the principal of your school asking for a testimonial      

Dear Sir/Madam,

I, Rohit, was a student of your reputed college and completed by bachelor degree in Commerce. After having studied for three years, I completed my graduation in March, 2022. I deeply want to thank you for providing me an opportunity to study here and excel in life.

I was a bright student during my stay at the college having meritorious performance in various curricular and co-curricular activities. I had won multiple gold medals in various athletic inter college competitions. Moreover, I had also secured my graduation with first class distinction.

With great elation, I would like to inform you that I have cleared the recently held SCC CGL examination. I would require a testimonial from your side for joining the job. In this context, I request you to provide me a testimonial including the details of my performance.

I shall be highly grateful for the favor.

                                                                                                Yours Obediently,

                                                                                                 Rohit

                                                                                                10, Civil Lines, Saharanpur

 

Date:

Place:

You may also like:

 Write a letter to the School principal for migration certificate

Post a Comment

0 Comments