Write a letter to your friend in Mumbai inviting him during Durga Puja festival

The festival of Durga Puja is celebrated with a lot of fanfare in Kolkata. It is a great idea to invite a friend from another state to come and witness the celebrations during that time of the year. This is a sample letter to your friend in Mumbai inviting him during the time of Durga Puja. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

To

ABC

C/0 XYZ

Address of ABC

    

Dear ABC,

 Write a letter to your friend about what you love about Diwali

I hope the letter find you well by the grace of God. Durga Puja is still a month away but I am already very excited about it. I am writing this letter to invite you to spend some time with us during the festival.

I have great memories of my stay in Mumbai at your place last year. I especially enjoyed the celebration of Ganesh Chaturthi with visit to numerous pandals and delicious food. I would be really happy if you could make some time to witness the festival of Durga Puja in my hometown.

This year Durga Puja will be celebrated from 1st October to 5th October, 2022. I am sure you will definitely have a blast during the Durga Puja in Kolkata.

I am eagerly waiting for a positive reply from you.                                                     
                    

                                                                                                Yours Truly,

                                                                                                Your Name

                                                                                                Your Address

Date:

Place:

You may also like:

Write a letter to your friend describing how you spent your Christmas holiday

Post a Comment

0 Comments