Write a letter to your friend describing your aim in life

Everybody aspires to be a particular type of type of person when he or she grows up in life. A friend of yours inquired about your aim in life. Write a letter to your friend describing the same. You are Samar/Samriti of C35, Mall Road, Chennai.

To

ABC

C/0 XYZ

Address of ABC

       

Dear ABC,

 

I hope letter finds you in the best of health. I am writing this letter answering a query in your last letter about my aim in life.

Since Childhood I have been very attracted to the profession of teaching. It is a noble profession which plays a big part in nation building. I believe a teacher and play the usual in removing illiteracy from the society.

I think I may be influenced by the fact that my father is also a teacher. I have grown up watching the respect that my father commands from students and people alike. I would also want to be like my father someday.

Please let me know what you want to be in your life. I hope to hear from you soon.

                                                                                         

                                                                                                Yours Truly,

                                                                                                Samriti

                                                                                                C35, Mall Road, Chennai

Date:

Place:

You may also like:


Post a Comment

0 Comments