Write a letter to your friend describing how you spent your Christmas holiday

 Christmas is a day for celebration and spending time with your near and dear ones. It’s the time for Jingle bell and Christmas cookies! It is always an excellent idea to share your thoughts about your Christmas holiday with a friend. This is a simple letter to your friend describing how you spent your Christmas holiday. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

To

ABC

C/0 XYZ

Address of ABC

    

Dear ABC,

 

                        I hope you are hale and hearty. It was lovely to receive your letter after such a long time. Readings your letter, I can clearly make out that you had a wonderful time enjoying Christmas.

                      As far as I am concerned, I spent the Christmas vacation at my grandparent’s ancestral village. On the big day, I went to village Church early in the morning and attended the morning mass. It was so blissful and refreshing to be present there.          

                                 I had my cousin brother for company and he took me to our nearby countryside farmhouse. We were there till evening, enjoying horse riding and shepherding the cattle. We has no clue how time passed by so quickly. 

                                  The whole house was decorated with colorful lights, with the centre of attraction being the Christmas tree. I absolutely adored grandmothers Christmas pudding and cookies. I had such a wonderful time that I wished the day would never end.

                                   That’s all, for today. I hope to meet you soon. Convey my best wishes to your parents.

                                                  

                                                                                                Yours Truly,

 

                                                                                                Your Name

                                                                                                Your Address

 

Date:

Place:

You may also like:

You may also like:

Write a letter to your friend inviting him to celebrate New Year with you  

Post a Comment

0 Comments