Write a letter to your friend about your trip to Chhattisgarh during winter vacation

You made a journey to Chhattisgarh during your winter vacation. You had a great time exploring the beauty of Chhattisgarh. Write a letter to your friend sharing your experience. You are Manoj, Manju 21, Mall Road, Nagpur.

 

To

ABC

C/0 XYZ

Address of ABC

Write a letter to a friend about your trip to a pilgrimage site: Haridwar, Uttarakhand       

Dear ABC,

I hope you are in the best of health. We had the wonderful opportunity to visit Chhattisgarh during my winter vacation last month for a three day trip. I am writing this letter to share my experience there. It took us a 6 hour drive from our place to reach the capital city of Raipur. We had our accommodation booked in the Rajwada Hotel and Resort from 24th to 26th December.

On the morning of 25th, we went to one of the most famous tourist places in Chattisgarh, the Barnawapara Wildlife Sanctuary. Established in the year 1976, the Wildlife Sanctuary is a haven for distinct and vivid wildlife flora and fauna. We had a great time sightseeing and enjoying the scenic beauty. I also took photographs of a number of animals such as Barking Deer, Monkey, Bison, Chital, Sambar, Nilgai, Jackal etc. In the evening, we visited a number of shops at Magneto - The Mall. I was so engrossed in shopping that my parents literally had to drag me out from there!

Next day, we went to the famous city of Mahasamund which is rich in its culture and heritage. The place is famous for its wonderful temples and we visited three important temples namely Gandheswar Temple, Lakshman Temple and Khallarimatha Temple. There is a beautiful Shiva mandir in Gandeswar temple which is revered by the locals. The nearby Lakshman Temple, dedicated to lord Vishnu, had a lasting impression on my mind due its brilliant architecture. I will never forget the 840 high steps I had to wade through to reach the main temple of Khallarimatha. All in all, the spiritual surroundings and the serene atmosphere was a refreshing change from the busy modern life.

Next day morning, it was time to leave and say good bye. I would say it was a great learning experience for me about the beauty and rich history of Chhattisgarh. There are so many places still in my list which I could not complete due to shortage of time. I hope one day we can come here together.

I hope to meet you soon. Take care!

                                                                                                Yours Truly,

                                                                                                Manoj

                                                                                                21, Mall Road, Nagpur

Date:

Place:

You may also like:

Write a letter to your friend about your visit to a National Park 

Post a Comment

0 Comments