Write a letter to the manager of a gym for cancellation of membership

 The trend of going to gym to keep a healthy and fit body has become quite popular. One may have to cancel a gym membership due to personal reason. One can cancel the gym membership if one wishes to by notifying the gym manager. This is a sample letter to the manager of a gym for cancellation of membership. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

  

To
The Manager
Gym Name
Gym Address

Subject: Request for cancelation of gym membership

Dear Sir/Madam,

I, (Your Name), have a gold membership in your reputed gym since date1. I have had wonderful time learning at your institute to build and maintain a healthy body.                           

The due date for termination of my gym membership is on date2.  I would not be able to continue further as I have to shift to a new place due to my work. Hence, I am writing this letter to cancel my gym membership after the expiry date.

This is for your kind information and necessary action.

                                                                                            Yours truly,

                                                                                             Your name

                                                                                             Your address

                                                                                          

Date:
Place:

You may also like:

Write a letter to a friend describing how intermittent fasting has improved your health  

Post a Comment

0 Comments