Write a letter to the head of the department for extension of time for fee payment

It is important to pay the due fees of a student in time. However, under special circumstances, one may not be able to pay the required fee in time. A letter can be communicated to the head of the department in such a scenario. This is a sample letter to the head of the department for extension of time for fee payment. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

To

The HOD

Department Name

University Name

University Address

Subject: Extension of time for fee payment

Dear Sir/Madam,

I, [Your name], am a student of ABC department with registration number (Reg. No.) I am writing this letter with reference to the above mentioned subject.

The educational expenses for my studies are borne by my father who works as a health assistant in XYZ medical college. Due to delay in disbursement of fund, the salary of my father has been stuck for 4 months. Due to the financial constraints, it won't be possible for me to pay my semester fees within stipulated time of date1.

My father has been assured by his department that his salary would be cleared within two weeks time. Therefore, I humbly request you to provide me two weeks time for payment of the fees.

This is the first time there has been a delay from my side for payment of fees. I assure you that such delay will not occur in future.

I shall be grateful for the consideration.

                                                                                        Yours Obediently,

 

                                                                                          Your Name

                                                                                          Your Address

 

Date:

Place:

You may also like:

Post a Comment

0 Comments