Write a letter to scholarship donor for sponsoring your education

Scholarship is a wonderful way to look out for bright students and help them in perusing their studies. A scholarship donor deserves a letter of appreciation at least as a mark of gratitude.  This is a simple letter to scholarship donor for sponsoring your education. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

To

Scholarship donor’s Name

Donor’s address

Subject: Appreciation letter for sponsoring education   

Sir/Madam,

I am extremely elated to know that I have been chosen for ABC scholarship for this academic year. I am writing this letter offer my heartfelt gratitude for sponsoring my education through this scholarship at XYZ College.

It has been a dream for me since childhood to pursue my higher education in physics. But due to financial constraint, I was not sure if I could follow my dream even after scoring good marks in my academics.

Your financial assistance at this critical juncture of my career will help me a lot to focus on my studies. It has given me the necessary impetus and motivation to study with even more hard work and dedication.

I hope I can achieve success in my academic endeavor with your help and support. I, once again thank you from the bottom of my heart for your support.

I wish one day in future I will also be in a position to sponsor someone else's education. Thanks for being my inspiration.

                                                                                                Sincerely,

                                                                                                Your Name

                                                                                                Your Address

Date:

Place:

You may also like:

Write a letter to a friend who has got a scholarship to study abroad but is unwilling to go  

Post a Comment

0 Comments