Write a letter to the rationing officer to surrender your ration card

A ration card is very important government document utilized by the economically weaker section of the society. People can buy essential commodities like rice kerosene food grains etc from government authorized shops at a subsidized price with the help of the card. If a person is no longer in need of the ration card, he may surrender the ration card to the rationing officer. A letter can be communicated to the rationing officer in this regard. This is a simple letter to the rationing officer to surrender your ration card.

 

To

The Rationing Officer

Office Address

Subject: Surrender ration card

Sample letter to the Rationing Officer for including an infant in the ration card  

Sir,

My name is ABC and I am a resident of XYZ locality. I hold a ration card bearing number (number) which was issued to me on date1.

I am shifting to my native village in XYZ city next month permanently. I will be applying for a new ration card there and my current ration card will not be of any use to me.

Therefore, I wish to surrender my current ration card. I request you to guide me through the formalities for the procedure. 

I shall be highly grateful for the favor.

                                                                                            Yours faithfully,

 

                                                                                            Your Name

                                                                                            Your Address

Date:
Place:

You may like:

Write a letter to the electricity department for surrendering the meter for electricity supply  

Post a Comment

0 Comments