Write a letter to the rationing officer to issue a new ration card

A ration card is an important proof of identity and can be used for purchasing food and fuel in subsidized rate from government of India. It can also help in applying for various government documents like domicile certificate, birth certificate etc. A letter can be communicated to the rationing officer by an eligible person for applying for a new ration card. This is a simple letter to the rationing officer to issue a new ration card. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

To

The Rationing Officer

Office Address

Subject: New ration card

 Write a letter to the rationing officer to surrender your ration card

Sir, 

My name is ABC and I was a resident of XYZ locality for fifteen years with ration card number (Card NO.). I had shifted to my new residence at ABC colony on date1 after submitting my above ration card to the concerned authority. The surrender receipt is attached for your reference.

Therefore, I wish to apply for a new ration card including my family members. I request you to guide me through the formalities for the procedure. The details of the members are given below:

 

Sl. No

Name

Age

Gender

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I shall be highly grateful for the favor.

 

                                                                                            Yours faithfully,

 

                                                                                            Your Name

                                                                                            Your Address


Date:
Place:

Enclosure:

1.      Surrender  receipt

2.      ID proof

You may like:

Sample letter to the Rationing Officer for including an infant in the ration card  

Post a Comment

0 Comments