Write a letter to the bank manager about redispatch of PRAN card

Permanent Retired Account Number (PRAN) card is an important official document having personal information of a subscriber registered with NSDL. It may happen sometimes that you are not in a position to collect your PRAN card at your residence and it gets returned. In such a case, a letter can be written to the authorized bank for redispatch of the PRAN card. This is a simple letter to the bank manager for redispatch of PRAN card. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

To
The Bank Manager
Bank Name
Bank Address

Subject: Application for reissue of PRAN card

You may also like:

Write a letter to the bank manager about non receipt of PRAN card 

Dear Sir/Madam,

I, (your Name), am registered with NSDL having PRA (number). I am writing this letter to inform you about the subject of re dispatch of my PRAN card.

I was not present at my residence last week due to some urgent work. I came to know from my local postman that my PRAN card was dispatched back due to my unavailability.

Therefore, I humbly request you to make necessary arrangement for redispatch of the said PRAN card. The corresponding fees can be deducted from my bank account.

I would be grateful if you consider my request.

                                                                               Yours truly,

 

                                                                                Your name

                                                                                Your address                                                                                      

Date:
Place:

Enclosure:

1.      Aadhaar card copy

You may also like:

 Write a letter to the bank manager about reissue of PRAN card

Post a Comment

0 Comments