Write a letter to the bank manager for correction of name in PRAN card

Permanent Retired Account Number (PRAN) card is an important official document having personal information of a subscriber registered with NSDL.  An error in the name of the subscribed can be a case of concern for the person. In such a case, a letter can be written to the authorized bank for correction of name in the PRAN card. This is a simple letter to the bank manager for correction of name in PRAN card. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

To
The Bank Manager
Bank Name
Bank Address

Subject: Application for name correction in PRAN card

Write a letter to the bank manager about redispatch of PRAN card 

Dear Sir/Madam, 

I, (your Name), am registered with NSDL having PRAN card (number). My letter has reference to the above mentioned subject involving my PRAN card.

I received my physical copy of PRAN card yesterday. I would like to state that there was a spelling mistake of my name in the PRAN card. I would like to make the below mentioned changes in my name.

Incorrect Name  :

Correct Name    :

Therefore, I humbly request you to make necessary arrangement for the necessary correction in the said PRAN card. The corresponding fees can be deducted from my bank account.

Looking for a quick response,


                                                                  Yours truly,

                                                                  Your Name

                                                                   Your Address

                                                                

Date:
Place:

Enclosure:

1.      Aadhaar card copy

You may also like:

 Write a letter to the bank manager about reissue of PRAN card

Post a Comment

0 Comments