Write a letter to the bank manager about reissue of PRAN card

Permanent Retired Account Number (PRAN) card provides a unique 12 digit number for the identification of a person registered with NSDL. In case a PRAN card gets damaged, a letter can be written to the authorized bank for reissue of a PRAN card. This is a simple letter to the bank manager about reissue of PRAN card. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

To
The Bank Manager
Bank Name
Bank Address

Subject: Application for reissue of PRAN card

Dear Sir/Madam,

I, (your Name), am registered with NSDL having PRAN card number (number). I am writing this letter to bring to your kind attention about the subject of reissue of my PRAN card.

Recently my PRAN card got damaged due to soaking in incessant rain. Hence, I humbly request you to make necessary arrangement for reissuing the PRAN card. The corresponding fees can be deducted from my bank account.

I would be grateful for a quick action on your part. I can be contacted by phone at my personal number (number).

This is for your kind information and necessary action.

                                                                               

                                                                                              Yours truly,

 

                                                                                             Your name

                                                                                             Your address     

Date:
Place:

Enclosure:

1.   Aadhaar card copy

You may also like:

Write a letter to the bank manager about non receipt of PRAN card  

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments