Write a letter to the bank manager about non receipt of PRAN card

The government of India has made it compulsory for state and government employees to register with NSDL for Permanent Retirement Account Number (PRAN) card. A letter can be written to the authorized bank for matters related to PRAN card. This is a simple letter to the bank manager about non receipt of PRAN card. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

To
The Bank Manager
Bank Name
Bank Address

Subject: Application for non receipt of PRAN card

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a state government employee working with ABC department since last year. This letter is to report to you about grievance against non receipt of PRAN card.

I had registered with NSDL and applied for PRAN card on Date1. My 12 digit unique PRAN is (number). I was assured of receiving the physical copy of PRAN card within a couple of weeks. It has been a month now and I am yet to receive the PRAN card.

Hence, I am writing to you to kindly pursue the matter urgently and help me to get my PAN card at the earliest. Necessary document has been attached for your perusal. I will be happy to oblige any other formalities. I can be contacted by phone at my personal number (number).

This is for your kind information and necessary action.


                                                                                            Yours truly,

 

                                                                                             Your name

                                                                                             Your address

                                                                                           

Date:
Place:
 

Enclosure:

1.      Aadhaar card copy

You may also like:

 Write a letter to the bank manager for extension of overdraft facility

Post a Comment

0 Comments