Write a letter to your father asking for traveling expenses for job interview

 

During student life, there is always shortage of money to cover your desired expenses. A sudden interview call can leave you in need of money for traveling as well as other expenses. In such a scenario, it is natural to fall back on Father or guardian to manage the fund. This is a letter to your father asking for traveling expenses for job interview. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

To

Father Name

Father Address

       

Dear Dad,

 

                        I hope you are keeping a good health. It is nice to know that you are keeping yourself busy with gardening and terrace farming after retirement. I am doing fine out here. I was in need of some help and hence I am writing this letter to you.

                                     As you are aware, I have been trying to get a job while continuing my studies since a year now. I had applied for a number of posts in a number of companies during that time. Finally, the interviews calls for the jobs are starting to trickle in. Two companies in Chennai, Infocom Network Ltd and FLDEC Systems Pvt Ltd, have shown interest and invited me for an interview on 14th and 16th respectively, next month.

                                     I plan to catch the Chennai train from Tirupati on 14th morning, stay in Chennai for two days and return on 16th evening. The whole trip, including food and lodging, would cost me around 5000 rupees. Please transfer the money to my SBI bank account as soon as possible.

                                 I hope I am successful and get the job so that I can support the family economically. I will inform you about the result of the interview in my next letter. Pay my respect to mother and love to Sanju. Take care!

                                   

 

                                                                                                Yours Affectionately,

 

                                                                                                Your Name

                                                                                                Your Address

Date:

Place:

You may also like:

 Sample letter of father to son regarding permission to go for picnic

Post a Comment

0 Comments