Write a letter to a friend inquiring about his visit to the historical Mahabalipuram, Tamil Nadu

It is important to have a good and thorough knowledge of a place when you are planning a tour there. It can be a great help if your friend or relative have prior experience of visiting the place. In that case, you can seek their help about their visit. This is a simple letter to a friend inquiring about his visit to the historical Mahabalipuram, Tamil Nadu. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

To

ABC

C/0 XYZ

Address of ABC

      

Dear ABC,

                                     I hope you are doing well by the grace of god. I am fine and keeping myself busy with my daily chores. It has been months since I last wrote to you. So, I thought to pick up the pen and jolt down a few lines.

                                      Yesterday, I bumped into Rajesh at the Delhi Airport. I had a long conversation with him and got to know about your recent trip to Mahabalipuram. I am so excited to know about your trip to Mahabalipuram, a place known for its grand temples, rock-cut architecture and rich history.

                                       Rajesh, I would request a small favor from you. I was also planning to visit Mahabalipuram next month. Would you be able to share your experiences at the iconic place with me? Which is the best place that you enjoyed most? Did you visit the Shore Temple? Which hotel or resort did you check in and what were their rates?

      

                                     Your information would definitely help me to prepare my tour well. Convey my heartiest greetings to all at home. Do write to me when you get time. I will be waiting for your letter.

 

                                                                                                Yours Truly,

 

                                                                                                Your Name

                                                                                                Your Address

 

Date:

Place:

You may also like:

 Write a letter to a friend enquiring about his recent pilgrimage to Haridwar, Uttaradhand

Post a Comment

0 Comments